190gsm 100% pre-shrunk bio-washed cotton, slim fit Asian-sized unisex (Singapore) t-shirt.
See images for tee-shirt size chart.
Care for fabric
In order to preserve the design on your tshirt print, we recommend the following product care guidelines:
- DO NOT DRYCLEAN.
- Always turn your t-shirt inside out before washing. This reduces the wear-and-tear of the teeshirt printed design and preserves it longer.
- Wash similar coloured clothes together. This is to prevent colour leeching from dark coloured clothes to light coloured clothes.
- Wash in cold (30 Degrees Celsius or below) water, either machine wash or by hand. Using hot water might cause printed designs to leech colours.
- DO NOT BLEACH, avoid using softeners. Bleach can cause colours to run, and softeners may affect vinyl designs print on the tshirt.
- Avoid using hot dryers. The high level of heat may cause shrinkage of garments, and may affect vinyl designs. When possible, dry your tee shirt under the shade with minimal direct contact with sunlight as prolonged exposure to UV rays will cause colours to fade.
- Iron on low, and always iron the shirt turned inside out so as not to iron directly on print.
Sponsored by Wet Tee Shirt.
Wet Tee Shirt Super Yandaokia Short Sleeve T-shirt
50% of the sales proceeds will be channelled to NKF General Fund, which will be used to provide subsidised dialysis treatment and holistic care for our patients.